Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another House!

Hello All,

I'm pretty sure I might put a contract on this house. It looks like the one that I looked at back in August of '08. But it is a model home and has lots of extras. Here are some specs on the house:

SF: 2273
Lot: .5 acres
4Bedrooms
2.5 Baths
5-10 minute drive to work
Unfinished basement w/ walkout
Bay Windows
Crown Molding
Chair Railing
Granite Countertops
Stone Mantel with fireplace
Hardwood Floors
Etc.

Here are some pictures:

Front of the House!

Back of the House!

Backyard!

Construction on one side yard.

Foyer

Kitchen

Breakfast Room

Family Room

Dining Room

Living Room

Master Bedroom

Master Bath

Guest Bath

Guest Bedroom #1

Guest Bedroom #2

Guest/Baby Room
(smallest room)

Please pray that God will let me have the house if it is in His will!



3 comments:

Ian said...

Looks like a great house. Plenty of room for me to come visit. I hope it is close enough to Mark's place. Go for it man.

Tabitha said...

We'll pray for a wife for you too so that you have people to fill up that house too. :) In the mean, we'll come visit often so that you'll name one of your guest rooms after us. Thanks!

JRob said...

i love love love this... so you have you finally settled? ..when are you moving in?

details are needed about my friend Chris. :)