Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My House

Hey Gang,

Hope all is well! As you probably know updating my blog is at the bottom of my list. It is not that I don't love all of you who read my blog, I just have had alot of time to update with the move, unpacking, new job, and things of that nature. With that being said, here are two pics of the house I am currently renting and hope to buy.



Love you guys,
France

3 comments:

Naomi said...

What a beautiful house! Hopefully we can come and see it in person very soon. And we can see if we have reached our fitness goals :)

JRob said...

i am so glad that you posted these pictures... I like knowing where my friends live. This house is awesome.... we are growing up so fast!

Miss ya- when will you be in the hood again?

Tyler and Becky Rider said...

I hope life in WVA is treating you well. It looks really nice there. And I;m tagging you. Check my blog for info.