Saturday, October 13, 2007

LONG OVERDUE BLOGGING!

Hey Friends (& Blog Stalkers!),

Sorry that I have not been good with updating my blog. I attribute my non-blogging to several things.

1. I don't find my life to be very interesting at times and don't want to bore you all with the monotony of my mundane life.
2. I don't have a significant other to help out with all of my blogging!
3. I have been playing with my iPhone, so no time for blogging.
4. Conquer Club!
5. I'm LAZY :-)

So here is the second of hopefully many blogs!

Love,
France

4 comments:

Naomi said...

#3 is a very very valid reason!

The Sinks said...

Yay for an update! Granted, it's not as good as the first one, but I'm glad to see you're back! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!

The Crabtrees said...

So glad to see your updated blog. Thanks to JRob for letting me know you updated. Great pictures on the blog. Looks like you and the Glenns had fun! Could you send me your email address? Ask Cristen for mine. I wanted to ask you a question about auditory processing testing! Have a great week. Keep on blogging. Thanks Dr. France.

Ms. Crabtree

lisa said...

I'll have you know that JT has NEVER blogged. EVER. I don't think he even knows what a blog is. :) So I discount your point of not having a significant other to do your blogging for you. I will go with your last point of being LAZY though! haha... good to see you updating your blog, Francey Poo!